EUROPEAN HEALTH TRANSLATION CARD
email@example.com & www.shop.ehtc-ltd.co.uk
WWW.EHTC-LTD.CO.UK WWW.EHTC-LTD.COM WWW.EHTC-LTD.EU
We strongly advise you to consider using the new EHTC Translation card in the event you may need medical assistance whist traveling in an EEA (European Economic Area).
Our card makes sure your needs are understood in the translated language of the country you are visiting.
There is a Translation card available for each EU country.
The Benefits of the European Health Translation Card are:-
1. Simply show the Translation card to the Hotel Reception, Medical assistance team or Ambulance crew to ensure you are taken to a State Healthcare Hospital or Doctor which accepts the NHS-EHIC card. Reduce your up front costs for medical assistance that you can claim back later, or even pay nothing at all.
Your NHS-EHIC card covers any medical treatment that becomes necessary during your trip due to illness or accident if you are taken to a State run Health care Hospital.
2. Get the most from your travel insurance. With some insurance policies you are only covered if you use your NHS-EHIC card. Private treatment is not covered. They may also waive the excess which could be £50 to £500 pounds or even more by using your NHS-EHIC.
3. Your NHS-EHIC card also covers any necessary treatment you may need for a chronic disease including Cancer, Diabetes and Cardiac conditions based on a pre-existing illness. Many insurers will not cover these conditions at all or will charge an excess fee of around £200 to £500 pounds. Many insurers also impose age limits on who they will insure. There are no age limits on your NHS-EHIC.
4. Make sure Language is not a problem when requesting your medical attention. Keep your NHS-EHIC card and your European Health Translation Card together in our clear heavy duty wallet.
5. Most importantly if you are visitor to the UK and you cannot speak fluent English our Translation card is a must. As visitors your are entitled to use the State Hospitals on your reciprocal equivalent E111 EHIC card of your country.